Yoshiharu Ohi, Chief Executive Officer has worked on a large number of transactions throughout the world for more than 25 years and has outstanding international mentality and entrepreneurism. He has been successful in acquiring a high degree of professional expertise, experiences and relationships on a broad spectrum of international investment banking in and outside Japan.
He currently serves as advisor to Japanese government's organization for small & medium companies as well as several public corporations in Japan and is a registered member of Who's Who in the World (Marquis) since 1998.
In London, Mr. Ohi was responsible for international equity & debt financings, M&A, privatizations, venture capital and stock exchange listings at a leading global investment bank. Being in charge of the Investment Banking Division, he has served as a member of the Management Committee and contributed to enabling his firm to be among the top players in the European capital market. He transacted a large number of mergers & acquisitions, strategic alliances and joint ventures involving European, United States, Japanese and Asian companies. His deals included Sega Enterprises' acquisition of Virgin Atlantic's sales companies in the five European countries and Sansui Electric's third-party share allotment and acquisition of 20 companies in Europe and Asia.
Mr. Ohi was also responsible for making direct investments of over US$100 million in a number of Asian, European and North American countries.
Mr. Ohi lectured about international financing subjects in major European and Japanese financial centers and made several publications on the similar subjects.
● “The ADR Market-PublicOffering and Listing for Japanese Corporations”
(Commercial Law Review, Japanese)
● The Development of the Euroyen Bond Market” (IFR, English)
● “Internet Corporate Information Dissemination System for Japanese
Corporations”(Cofri Journal, Japanese)
● “My Opinion and Commentary” (The Nihon Keizai Shimbun)
● “For Corporate Data, It's Plug in or Lose Out” (The Nikkei Weekly, English)
● “The Status Quo and Prospects of the Euroyen Bond Market” (London, Paris)
● “Strategies for International Equity Placement” (London, Paris, Milan)
● “Corporate Communication System on the Internet”
(London, Paris, Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Fukuoka, Sapporo)